Rating Online Games Quiz
Rating Online Games: Casinos, Bingo and Sportsbooks
Online Games Quiz will assist with your playing options. Players who are contemplating taking the plunge into the sea of online
games at gaming sites or via mobile will do well to ask questions about
banking, taxes, games choices, security and software.
It is imperative that you scan the games choices, software, online
promotions, banking and of course, the security features available. If
the company background is offered=About Us; it is a good idea to
scan that as well. Ask these questions:
Are the graphics and overall design professional grade?
How long have they been in business?
Do they post their payout percentages and how well do my favorite games
How many games do they offer? Are their enough games choices that
I’m likely to play?
How do I contact them if there is a problem?
15 Questions: Rating Online Games
Below are 15 questions divided in four major categories: reputation,
software, security & banking, and player incentives for both gaming
and mobile sites.
For each question, circle or note the answer that best suits your
current casino, bingo or sportsbook sites and check out the results
Reputation: Rating Online Games
1) How many awards has the site won?
A. None/information not offered
D. 5 or more
2) Their monthly payout percentages are:
A. Never mentioned on the site
B. Reviewed by an independent auditor
C. Audited and available for examination by players
3) Are they affiliated with a traditional casino or gaming group
anywhere in the world?
4) Are they affiliated with or a member of any online gaming regulatory
group such as eCOGRA?
Software: Rating Online Games
5) How many games choices does the site offer?
A. Less than a dozen
D. 76 or more
6) How realistic are the site’s graphics and sounds?
A. Not at all
B. Like an old arcade game
C. Nice, but not entirely realistic
D. Fantastic 3-D images, realistic game sounds plus mobile access
7) Is Free Play/Preview Offered at the Site?
Security, Support & Banking
8) Are all financial transactions supported/protected by the latest
9) How fast are withdrawals processed?
A. Once a week
B. Every 48 hours
C. Within 24 hours
10) What types of customer support do they offer?
C. 24/7 E-mail and toll-free telephone
D. 24/7 E-mail, toll-free telephone and live chat
11) How many ways can players make deposits and withdrawals?
D. 6 or more
12) Do they offer security features that allow players to check their
deposits or game results?
Player Incentives: Rating Online Games
13) Does the site offer loyalty, returning player or Player Reward
14) How much is the initial sign-up bonus worth?
A. No bonus
B. Percentage or cash up to $100
C. Percentage or cash up to $200
D. More than $200
15) Do their Player Reward points carry-over each month?
A. No, they expire at the end of each month
B. Yes, they carry over from month to month
How well did your site do? Add up the totals from each section
according to your responses
(A=0 points; B=1 point; C=2 Points; D=3
points) and compare that value to the table below:
After Rating Online Games, check out the Total Online Gaming Ebook: 14 Ways
available exclusively at gamerismsOrder Game Players Ebooks Series
& Sportsbetting: Two Guides ebook information
Casino Games: The Total Take ebook
Top 10 Sports: Terms, Trivia & Ten Quiz
Other Casino Clicks
Casino Terms 2
At gamerisms.com, we are attentive about getting the word out
about the language of sports and games; however, we ask your assistance
and consideration in promoting us.
Click link below that reads, "Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward.
Here's how..." to add a link to your site, blog or personal page.