Online Casino Games Guide:BlackJack & Video Poker
Introduction: Online Casino Games Guide
This Online Casino Games Guide reports blackjack and video poker online
playing options, tips and strategy for these 2 casino games. Both games
offer many more versions and choices online than at land-based casinos.
It is difficult to gauge which casino game has the largest inventory of
variations considering the numerous innovative game-makers and the
software they produce. Suffice to say that about 100 versions for each
game of blackjack and video poker are presented online.
Let’s begin with the unique and varied versions of Blackjack online.
Study some of these blackjack strategies for playing
online: charts, avoid
getting busted, card counting.
Blackjack Versions Online: Online Casino Games Guide
Besides a unique and varied selection of single blackjack versions
online, there are also 2 other internet playing options: tournaments
and live dealer action.
Microgaming wins the trophy for the most online blackjack game
versions. Check out this partial list:
Atlantic City Blackjack
Bonus Blackjack Gold
Classic Blackjack Gold
Double Exposure Blackjack Gold
Hi Lo 13 European Blackjack Gold
Multi-Hand Bonus Blackjack
Spanish Blackjack Gold
Super Fun 21 Blackjack Gold
Vegas Downtown Blackjack
Vegas Downtown Blackjack Gold
Vegas Downtown Blackjack Gold High Limit
Vegas Single Deck Blackjack
Vegas Single Deck Blackjack Gold
Vegas Strip Blackjack
Vegas Strip Blackjack Gold
Other game-makers that participate in the blackjack software
competition are: Cryptologic, Net Entertainment, Playtech, Realtime
Gaming and Rival Gaming.
Examples of Online Black Versions:
Online Casino Games Guide
Here are 4 examples of online Blackjack versions available.
Blackjack FaceUp 21: Online Casino
- Cards will be dealt face up.
- Dealer must hit soft 17
- Dealer will look for blackjack with an ace or ten up. If the
dealer has a blackjack all player hands will immediately lose, except a
player blackjack will push
- Players must play 2 hands both with equal bets
- Players are allowed to switch the second card from each of their
hands to form a new hand
- Player blackjack pays even money
- Player may double after a split.
- Player may re-split up to four hands.
- If dealer’s cards add up to 22, dealer will push against any
player hand unless the player has blackjack
In FaceUp 21, the dealer wins all ties, but players see both the
dealers’ cards as opposed to just one. This blackjack game can jump up
your advantage in that it makes the decisions to stand or hit easier.
Double Exposure Blackjack
Spanish 21Blackjack: Online Casino
- Both of the dealer's cards are exposed
- Dealer wins on all tie situations, unless it is a natural
- Players are only allowed to split one time
- When the player gets a blackjack, the payout is even money
Blackjack Quick Tips: Online Casino
- Dealer must hit soft 17
- Player’s blackjack with 2 cards beats a Dealer blackjack
- Player can double, split or re-split any two cards including aces
- Player may surrender their hand at any time before standing or
- There are no 10's in the deck
- Five card 21 pays 3 - 2, six card 21 pays 2 - 1, seven card 21
pays 3 - 1
- Three unsuited 7's pays 3 - 2 and three suited 7's pays 3 - 1
Online blackjack is one of the few online games that can be influenced
by the player’s actions and strategy.
Blackjack Strategy: Online Casino
- Blackjack: Play Dealer Must
Stand on ALL 17's tables.
- Play Advantage for Player: single deck tables, no double down
restrictions. Re-splitting and surrender allowed.
- You only have to beat the dealer which means you can win with a
13 or 14 hand and a dealer bust.
- Master the hit/stand strategies and true count system for card
- While not necessary online, you may want to choose the third base
seat at a table in order to survey all the cards before your decision.
- Don't take Insurance.
- Avoid playing Blackjack at a table where player's blackjack pays
6-5 or even money. Stick with the standard 3 to 2 payout.
Find additional tips and strategy at gamerisms
Additionally, to increase your knowledge and playing power, gamerisms
provides 2 reports by gambling experts that are certain to provide you
with a playing advantage online. They for EZ Strategy by Henry Tamburin
and Frank Scoblete’s Lucky 13 Strategy. Play On!
Links for all blackjack info at gamerisms:
For Part 2 of the Online Casino Games Guide, we venture into the World
of Video Poker where casino players once again have a huge game
inventory similar to Blackjack.
It is recommended that you take advantage of the many free VP offers
online as a starting point before deciding to play for real cash.
Video Poker Versions: Online Casino
While there have been plenty of newer versions of video poker
introduced onto casino floors at land-based casinos, it would be
difficult to compete with the vast and varied versions presented
online. Below is a partial list to include the
classics of Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild, Jokers Wild and Bonus
As with Blackjack, all the game-makers are familiar names like
Microgaming, Cryptologic, Playtech and Realtime Gaming who waste no
time in producing much more Video Poker games. Here we go:
2 Ways Royal Video Poker
Aces and Eights
Aces and Faces Video Poker
All American Video Poker
Deuces and Joker Video Poker
Deuces Wild Video Poker
Double Double Jackpot Poker
Double Jackpot Poker
Double Joker Video Poker
Jacks or Better Video Poker
Joker Poker Video Poker
Pick 'Em Poker
Tens or Better Video Poker
Deuces Wild Power Poker
Jacks or Better Power Poker
Joker Poker Power Poker
Progressive Video Poker
Bonus Deuces Wild
Double Bonus Poker
Bonus Poker Deluxe
Video Poker Tips: Online Casino Games
VP PayTables: Online Casino Games Guide
- Learn how to read paytables to understand the difference between
full-pay and short-pay Video Poker versions.
- VP payouts are listed on the schedule at each machine. The
shows how much you will win when you hit a certain hand with a single
coin or any number of coins up to the maximum, (usually 5) which offer
the largest payoffs possible.
- If you bet 5 coins, all winning hands are paid out multiplied by
factor of 5, except for the Royal Flush. This is a bonus amount
designed as an incentive to play maximum coins.
Video Poker Strategy: Online Casino Games Guide
- The first two numbers reflect the payouts for a full house and
per one coin payout.
- Therefore, a 9/6 Double Bonus VP version would pay 9 coins for a
house and 6 coins for a flush for a one coin bet.
- The exception being for Deuces Wild version which reflect the
for a straight flush and 4 of a kind as per one coin payout. The
minimum payout for Deuces games is 3-of-a-kind.
- In addition, because Bonus VP versions offer higher payouts for
aces and four 2’s, 3’s and 4’s, the pair and two pair payouts are often
the same--1 coin.
- Two VP versions that pay 2 for 2 pair are Jacks+ and Bonus Jacks+.
Learn optimum strategy for each VP version, before you play.Strategies
for 3 of the most popular VP versions follow:
Jacks or Better=Jacks+: Online Casino
Deuces Wild: Online Casino Games Guide
- Maximum coin pays winning hands multiplied by a factor of 5,
Royal Flush (4000 coins) which is an incentive to always play maximum
coins each hand.
- 20% of hands dealt will be paying hands. 3% of the time, you will
all five cards.
- The ace is not the most important card. A jack, queen or king
return your bet when paired.
- Never keep a kicker — that’s an additional face card — with any
pair. To do so reduces your return by 5%. Let that pair stand and
draw 3 cards.
- Don’t break a flush even if you can draw one to a straight flush.
However, always break a flush to draw one card to a royal
- If you have four cards in succession for a straight, draw one
- If all your cards are 10 or under with no possibility in sight
winner, it’s best to opt for five new
Jokers Wild: Online Casino Games Guide
- There is a generous payout for a secondary jackpot of 4 Deuces.
- Approximately every 5000 hands=4 Deuces. Almost 20% of the time,
will throw away all five cards.
- Don’t hold two pair as minimum payout is 3 of a kind. One pair
- Never hold one card only, except a Deuce.
- Never hold two cards unless pair or 2-card royal draw, but not AK.
- Never hold just one other card with one, two or three Deuces.
- If there are no Deuces: draw to an inside Royal or Straight Flush
because of the wild card possibility.
- Jack to 7 offers the best straight or straight flush potential.
- Play Double or Loose Deuces versions where secondary jackpot of 4
Deuces pays double. Strategy change: hold three Deuces alone.
- Deuces Wild is a roller
coaster ride of a game. Bankroll fluctuations
- Fifty-three card deck to include one Joker on the standard
- Go for a Straight Flush when possible for the higher return with
- Break up 3 of a kind for any 4-card Straight Flush.
- Hold a lower pair instead of trying for an inside Straight.
this is a wild card game, the pay for Straights has been reduced from 4
May all your Video Poker draws turn into Royalty
Casino Games Guide is followed by Online Roulette Craps Guide
At gamerisms.com, we are attentive about getting the word out
about the language of sports and games; however, we ask your assistance
and consideration in promoting us.
Click link below that reads, "Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward.
Here's how..." to add a link to your site, blog or personal page.