1) The difference between Irish Poker Online from Holdem is that intially players are dealt? A. 2 hole cards B. 3 hole cards C. 4 hole cards.
2) When playing Mixed Online Poker Games, which of these abbreviated selections does not include the game of Razz? A. H.O.R.S.E. B. H.O.S.E. C. H.E.R.O.S.
3) What is the definition of the term Rolled Up in Poker Games? A. Refers to the first three cards dealt face down or in the hole that is 3-of-a-kind. B. Term for the position most players take after losing an 'All In' hand. C. Refers to a player that has won the past three hands and is in the pot for a fourth hand.
4) What is a Smooth Call in Poker? A. Refers to when a player goes all in and another opponent calls the play, putting in an even number of chips. B. When a player calls despite having a bad hand. C. A method of holding back a raise in order to call additional bets with a very good hand.
5) In Omaha, what does the term Brick refer to? A. The term for a card between 9 and a King as it is unlikely to qualify for an 8 low. B. The term for when a player has four of the same card, such as four Kings, in their hand without using any of the community cards. C. Landing a boat on the final card.
6) When you hear the phrase Calling Station in Poker Games, what does it mean? A. The term used when the whole table calls on the hand without anybody raising. B. A player who calls many bets, however rarely bets/raises his own hand. C. Used for determining which players will call a high bet.
7) What does the Door Card mean in the Game of Stud Poker? A. The last up card dealt in a round of Stud Poker. B. The first up card dealt in a round of Stud Poker. C. The card that completes a player's hand, giving them a pair or better.
8) What does Belly Buster refer to with Poker? A. A poker term for winning a bad hand based on the rest of the players folding. B. A poker term for getting four of a kind of Jacks or better. C. A poker term for an inside straight draw. Example 5679 requires an 8.
9) What is Lowball or Low Poker? A. A player who won't go in when the stakes are high. They will only play hands with low bets. B. A 5 or 7-card version of Omaha where the lowest hand wins. C. The term used for penny poker games with low stakes.
10) What is the definition of the term Rag in Poker? A. Poker lingo for strong hole cards. B. Poker lingo for weak hole cards. C. Poker lingo for useless river cards.
11) What is the definition for the term Freeze Out in reference to Poker Games? A. Poker jargon for a no re-buy tournament option. B. Poker term for when a player goes all in and an opposing player is forced to fold as a result. C. The term used when a player runs out of chips.
12) What does the term Pot Odds mean when playing Poker games? A. Refers to amount of money in the pot versus the amount of money required to call a bet. B. Refers to a player’s odds of winning based on the cards in their hand and the community cards. C. The amount of money you have to call versus the amount of money in your bankroll.
Did you stack up the points with this poker cards quiz? Let's check out the answers. 1) C.Irish Poker, a variation of Holdem where initially players are dealt four hole cards instead of two pre-flop. Two of these must be discarded after the flop round of betting at which time, the round proceeds according to Holdem.
2) B. H.O.S.E: without Razz. H.O.R.S.E includes Holdem, Omaha Hi-Lo, Razz, 7-card Stud and 7-Card Stud Eight-or-better that is arguably, the favorite mixed game online. H.E.R.O.S includes Holdem Stud Hi-Lo Razz Omaha Hi-Lo Stud Hi=All Limit Games
A. Rolled Up: Refers to the first three cards dealt face down orin
the hole that is 3-of-a-kind.
4) C. Smooth Call: A method of holding back a raise in order to call additional bets with a very good hand.
5) A. Brick: term for a card between 9 and a King as it is unlikely to qualify for an 8 low.
6) B. Calling Station: player who calls many bets, however rarely bets/raises his own hand.
7) B.Door Card: First upcard dealt in a round of Stud Poker.
8) C. Belly Buster: poker term for an inside straight draw. Example 5679 requires an 8.
9) B. Lowball or Low Poker: a 5 or 7-card version of Omaha where the lowest hand wins.
These 12 poker game software reviews includes the entertaining cast of characters of Poker Night 2. This article is also one of the 10 video game genres reviewed. Poker software is an indispensable tool for a new or veteran player....